But it is delicious.
Today, I tried out Naturally Ella’s Green Monster Smoothie Recipe
It was absolutely fantastic, and although I shared the recipe with my sister as
a midday snack, it would definitely be a wonderful breakfast in and of itself.
It’s super light and refreshing, and you just feel clean inside.
Give it a go!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 larges handfuls of spinach
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed ground
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 banana
- Place ingredients in a blender starting with almond milk ending with the banana.
- Pulse on high until perfectly blended.
- If you want it colder, add a couple more ice cubes.